Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Christmas is coming...




I love Christmas for may reasons. The main reason is the true reason for it -- our Savior was born! I also enjoy the giving of presents and the expressions on faces of the children all around me. Last week at school, the kids were able to shop at the Holiday Shop and Santa showed up. I refuse to pay for pictures at the mall, so I took pictures myself at the school. I know they aren't the best, but you can tell they're my girls. Someday I might learn how to get a better focused picture of my girls. And for those who are wondering, Snickers is still alive and getting bigger every day. He stays outside on the back deck while we are at school. Soon he will be staying in the garage during the days since it will be too cold for him to stay out there.



Now, if I can get the presents done that I need to before school is out for the holidays, then I will have time to sit back, reflect and relax before we start back for the rest of the school year.

To all, I pray you have time during this season to remember the true meaning of Christmas and spend time with the ones you love. Remember how precious and short life is and give all the love you can. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

mk said...

Hey, looks like Snickers makes a pretty good blanket! Miss you, see ya soon!?!!!