Thursday, October 26, 2006

Living in the Country


OK...for those of you who know me well know how much I enjoy the country. I enjoy my conveniences to be convenient. I like having a grocery store within five minutes of my house. We have a church within viewing distance of our house. Who would believe the animals that we have nearby as well. I just thought I would share some recent pictures of my surroundings.

We have pigs that live across the street from us in a pen. A neighbor has caught a coyote that was eating his chickens. Another neighbor has informed us that there is a skunk that visits them every night to eat their cats' food. I guess the girls have decided since we live near rednecks, why not look like them.


Happy Halloween!!! (The animals are real; the teeth are not.)


5 comments:

mk said...

Ahhhh, the wonderful smells of the country. You'd better hope that skunk doesn't decide to stay regularly.

Mother of the Year said...

Hey, that looks a lot like Alabama!

Mother of the Year said...

Hey, that looks a lot like Alabama!

mk said...

you can't fool me, i've those two recently :) i hope y'all had a great holiday...we'll see you in a few weeks! the kids can hardly wait.

Unknown said...

hey girl! didn't know you had a blog! it is scary how much your girls look like you- minus the hick teeth of course- good to hear from you!