Monday, June 05, 2006

Now that my sister has been successful at this, I thought that I would give it a try. This seems to be the easiest and best way to keep people up to date on what is going on in our lives.

Abigail began a softball camp today at the high school. This should be a lot of fun for her. She seems to be the natural athlete in the houlse. Michael is a great player but admits that he cannot teach anyone how to play. As most of you know, I am a great spectator and not a player by any means.

Rachel is beginning to recognize letters and write them. I hope that by the end of summer she will be able to write her name on her own. If she cannot write it, I pray that she will at least be able to spell it on her own.

Andrew was involved in a wreck last week. If they decide to total his car, he will be getting car number six. He will be turning twenty in November. Can you believe it?

1 comment:

mk said...

Looks good...see ya soon!!!